Please Read Carefully
*For an address, please contact me.
- Do not use UPS, FedEx, or DHL to send me packages internationally.
- These items are often looted at customs, or in the case of UPS, are held in a warehouse instead of delivered (and I would be charged ‘rent’ every day it sat in the warehouse)
- The most efficient, secure, and customs pleasing way to ship items to me will be through a company called: Meest. Here’s the rough process:
- You box it up and send it to the New Jersey warehouse
- It is loaded on a boat and shipped (4-6 weeks)
- Meest delivers it to my door (or the school)
How to deliver your package to Meest-America’s office?
If you are located in a distant state, where Meest trucks do not pick up packages, and theres is no our representative nearby, you may conveniently ship your boxes to our office via FedEx, the company with which we have an agreement, and which is why, we can offer better prices to you.
In order to have your package delivered to Meest-America’s office in Elizabeth, NJ via our prepaid FedEx service, you need to do the following:
Order FedEx label(s) by providing us with your mailing address. Once you receive the label(s) and other documents:
- Fill out our Customs Declaration CN23
- Fill out Shipper’s Agreement form for shipping by air only,
- Enclose the documents in the envelope and attach it outside your box,
- Attach the labels with Customs Declaration Number and barcode to the box (the labels are on the last page),
- Keep the last (white) copy of the Declaration for your records,
- Attach FedEx label to the box,
- Write FedEx tracking number on the white copy of the Declaration for your records,
- Take the package(s) to the nearest FedEx office or hand it to a driver working in your area,
- FedEx representative will accept the box from you at no charge, when he (she) sees our label on it.
- – Or – FedEx will pick up the box at your address
What we do when we receive your package(s)?
As soon as we receive your package, we weigh it, and the invoice is created according to Meest-America’s website price information.
Please, remember the weight limit per recipient in the country of destination. For example, if you mail more than 110 lb to one recipient in Ukraine, the recipient will have to pay import duty. For additional information, please, read Conditions of International Transportation on our site.
We’ll mail you our invoice for the cost of shipping from your address to the recipient’s address in the country of destination via regular mail.
Time of delivery to the destination country is calculated from the day your package is delivered to our address in Elizabeth, NJ
Once you receive our invoice, you can make a payment with your credit card оr mail us a check.
When mailing your check to us, please, always indicate the Declaration Number or our invoice number on the check.
You can track the status of your parcel on our website using the Declaration Number.